A set of weight loss exercises will help you quickly get rid of excess body fat and tighten your figure, giving your muscles a nice relief. In addition to providing an aesthetic effect, simple exercises will contribute to overall health and strengthening of various body systems without expensive trips to the gym. With motivation, a little free time and certain sports equipment, the perfect body is a very real goal.
motivation and attitude
Even a good set of exercises selected by competent experts will not have the expected effect if you do not prepare yourself psychologically for the training. When deciding to lose weight, you need to pay special attention to self-discipline and maintain a healthy lifestyle. One-off, non-systematized sports will not bring any benefit, so you need to make a schedule in advance and stick to it.
Only a serious attitude towards exercise and the positive emotions of the process will make fitness effective. A negative attitude in the context of unwillingness to get involved will not bring benefits.
Equipment and heating
To equip a home gym, all you need is folding dumbbells with an adjustable weight, a mat and a narrow bench (preferably with an elastic covering). Clothing and footwear are preferred over "breathable" fabrics that don't restrict movement.
Any set of weight loss exercises involves a preliminary warm-up. Intensive loads on unwarmed muscles are fraught with serious injuries. Jogging or walking vigorously on the spot for 5 minutes will help prepare the body for work. Then you need to perform a series of inclines (3 minutes in each direction), and it is desirable to complete the warm-up with exercises for the shoulder girdle. For this, rotational hand movements and imitation of various swimming styles for 7 minutes are suitable.
Below are not all possible exercises to work excess weight, however this basic complex is quite effective and suitable for beginners. Upon achieving certain results, the training program can be significantly expanded.
- One of the most effective exercises for weight loss from hips and buttocks is squats. Standing in the starting position, you should squat down deeply while inhaling, keeping your back straight. When returning to the starting position, exhale. Do 3 sets of 20 squats with a minute of rest between sets. After a few weeks, you can add dumbbells in the form of a weighting agent.
- Lunges also help slim the hips. Taking a long step forward with your left foot, you need to touch the floor with your right knee. Hands are located at the waist. The lunge starts with inspiration, expiration is done when returning to the starting position. The legs must be alternated. Starting with 15 lunges per approach, eventually increase your number to 30. Do 3 sets.
- To tone the muscles that support the chest (to maintain its shape in the process of losing weight), the following exercise is performed. Lying with your back on the bench, both hands with dumbbells attached should be apart as you inhale. Exhaling, bring them over your chest. Performed 10-12 times, 3 sets per workout.
- Lying on your back and holding hands on the sofa (for fixation), the legs bent at the knees should be lifted as high as possible when exhaling. The inhalation is done while lowering the legs. This exercise will tighten your stomach and make your waist slimmer.
- For the abdominal muscles, abdominal exercises are more effective. Having fixed your bent legs at the knees and putting your hands behind your head, you need to lift your torso and try to touch your knees with your elbows. The exhalation is done by bending the trunk and the inhalation is done by returning to the starting position.
- Hoop exercises are extremely effective in fighting fat around the waist and hips, as well as cellulite. You need to continuously twist the rim for at least 10 minutes.
In addition to physical activity, attention should be paid to the daily diet, reviewing it in favor of a healthy diet. Training will be useless if you continue to engage in high-calorie foods and do not organize weekly fasting days.